There are certain things we can agree on when it comes to leading men - hot, strong, and a take-charge attitude. Or maybe that's just my requirements.
In most romances, we want billionaires, sports heroes, CEOs. Alpha males doing their alpha male thang.
But what wouldn't you want your romantic hero to be spending his work hours doing? The following ten occupations might cause you to pause and consider, then again, maybe one of these leading men will be the next-best-thing in romantic fiction?
1) Elephant dung inspector at the local zoo
2) The guy in middle management with action figurines on his desk, who specialises in office drinks’ walrus impersonations
3) Jock strap launderer for the local football club
4) Crime scene clean-up man who keeps his blood solvent in a plastic bucket on his back seat
5) Dr Evil’s henchman. High chance of death on the job, limited benefits, irregular hours, obscure requests for sharks in the middle of the night and a predilection for all black attire.
6) Denture glue tester. Snap, crackle and pop.
7) The male beautician who specialises in back, sack and crack.
8) The guy who cleans the bell in the church tower. Sorry, what?
9) Kim Kardashian’s purse holder, umbrella holder, little tiny dog holder, and lift opener.
10) Dandruff product expert who spends his days inspecting flake thickness, severity and shoulder scurf patterns
oh, and I have to add one more
Pretty sure there's worse out there.
Leave a Reply.